Thursday, January 10, 2008

QATO topic for the year

QATO was originally created to further my interests in various topics. Over the last couple of years (both here and at it's previous address) I've gotten out of the swing of things and it became more of a "keeping up with the family" kind of blog. I'll try to keep some of that, but I'm also wanting to go back to the idea that I started with. So, I've picked my topic for the year: living simply/simply living.

What are some things that work to reduce/eliminate debt? Can we use the 3 R's consistently and with ease in our community? How much more can we REALLY cut back? Will I die without the movie channels? (so far I'm making it just fine) And many other similar topics. My goal is to blog twice a week. I tried for daily posts and I failed utterly. Twice a week seems like something that's attainable and is an improvement over the unpredictable schedule that I post on now.

So, send in your thoughts, questions, answers, remedies, etc. and I'll get to work on them. I hope all of my readers (yes, both of you) have a wonderful 2008.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My questions:
What is the easiest way that you have found to live a simple life?
What to you is the difference between simple living and frugal living, if there is one?
How would explain what your goal is by leading a simple life?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home