Monday, October 15, 2007

I can't believe it's been almost a month...

since I updated the blog. Things have been crazy nuts here.

Fidget's dad is now in the stem cell collection part of an autologous bone marrow transplant. The actual transplant is scheduled for December.

I dropped my poetry class (which was a horrible, terrible disappointment) and picked up an Independent Study--which has been taking me hours a day.

I'm still fighting with our NEW internet provider about all the outages. I'm ready to go back to dial-up. At least that was reliable. Slow, yes. But reliable.

The boys are all good, except #1's grades. But then his dad doesn't seem to think that grades are all that important...it's sports that count, don't ya know? Jesus...don't even get me started.

I'm reading like a mad woman, trying to stay caught up in all my classes. I can't remember a semester where I had so many damned tests. At least one a week in one class or another.

The dogs need a haircut, but since the last "rat" incident I'm putting it off. That and I don't know how to "trim" their hair and the average temperature has been in the upper 40s, lower 50s, and I don't want them to freeze. I did buy them jackets last year, but Fidget thinks they're ridiculous. ;-)

That pretty much ties up all the odds and ends.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

If you want to take a break from all of your reading, here is something to post about....

http://frugalforlife.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-one-money-advice.html
I've tagged you.

It was nice talking with you on the phone, we should do it again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home