Friday, October 26, 2007

A beautiful day

And I had to waste half of it taking exams. Yuck!

It's about 50 degrees today, beautiful blue sky. I even opened a window or two. There won't be many more days like today this year, so even though I have lots of housework to catch up on I wanted to enjoy the weather.

School is going pretty okay for both Fidget and me. Nothing too over the top, just mundane day to day crap.

The last couple weekends that the boys were here we canned apples. They LOVED it and had a blast! We had to promise we'd do it again next fall--if only they knew!! We plan on having a garden next year, so if that works out we'll be canning a lot more than apples!

Last Sunday the boys carved pumpkins. Even #1 at 13 enjoyed himself. We have a white pumpkin--I had never seen a white pumpkin before. Is that some new crossbreed or something, or have I just been in the dark?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home