Wednesday, August 29, 2007

And We're Off!

School started for our university on 8/27. I already have a shit load of homework. I'm taking Short Story, Novel, Abnormal Psych, and Poetry (this one taught by Fidget's favorite poet, who has many books already published and who is going to allow our class to preview some stuff that will be in his next book which is due out next year. Way cool!). To say that I have a ton of reading would be a gross understatement.

Fidget is taking stats. She's not the greatest at math, so instead of doing stats online with the rest of her classes to finish her degrees she's opted to take it at the same univ. that I attend. We get to ride together 3 days a week, so that's pretty great in my opinion!

Fixed our cable problems well, it fixed itself, we never really did figure out what was wrong, so that part of the communications problem is taken care of. Our cell phones are still dropping more calls than we're able to complete. Our home phone has been re-installed, so we are able to receive incoming calls on that at least. I'm ready to chuck both of our cell phones onto the highway under the wheels of a big rig. Our bill keeps going up, and no one can explain why--nor can they fix the problem. It's a mess.

I will try to update more frequently now that summer is over, stay tuned for more reader questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home