Friday, January 26, 2007

Things are getting crazy already...

My schedule is completely insane this semester. Half the time I'm not sure if I'm coming or going. I'm not taking the Law Enforcement class this semester, I substituted in an American Women's History class instead.

I averaged out the amount of reading I'll be doing, and it came out to just under 500 pages per week. 13 books in about 15 or 16 weeks. Insanity!

I'm going to set a goal of one blog post per week, hopefully I can maintain it.

We're still trying to sell the house, but our market lacks something--buyers. No one is buying right now, so patience is on the menu. Luckily (or unluckily, as the case may be) I'm too busy to notice time passing by.

Fidget will be starting new job soon...At the hospital in the city where we hope to move to.

That's all the more update there is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home