Saturday, December 23, 2006

Blogging Trouble

So, I may have made a mistake. I don't even pretend to know much about blogging and blog pages and such...but after seeing the ad to update my blogger account, I pushed the "okay" button. And now I have been unable to log in to blogger. Ack! I actually have time right now to be blogging, and I can't get in! So I sent a message to the blogger-helpers, but they have yet to respond. Yes, that's correct, after me spending almost an hour looking all over their site for a way to contact them for assistance without having to access my account, finding it and pleasantly writing the note they have ignored it. Has anyone else been having this problem? What should I do about it?

In any case, I wish you all wonderful Holidays--Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, New Year's, and any others I might have missed.

Since I've received 3 emails plus Dawn's question, I thought I'd answer here:
If I can't blog, how did the post appear?
Good question you all. Apparently none of you have degrees in mind-reading, so I'll answer you. :) I downloaded Firefox. Using Firefox, I went to blogger.com to log in. I was already logged in. I dunno why or how. So that, my inquisitive readers, is how I was able to blog the first time and edit this time. :)

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

If you can't blog, how did this post get here?

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger stacey said...

lol good point. I downloaded Firefox and when I went to log in, I was already logged in. Apparently I forgot to mention that. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home