Friday, June 22, 2007

Another Reader Question

Q: What's keeping you busy these days, you aren't blogging like you used to?

A: Well, I'm doing a number of things. And a whole lot of running in between.

First, I'm copy-editing a book for a friend of mine. It's a great book, and when he finds the right publisher I will definitely be putting all kinds of info on my blog about it. I love doing this, and it's a great book. I feel very strongly that every person 18 and over in our country should read it before they're allowed to vote. Even if you don't agree with the politics in the book, it causes the reader to think about their decision to vote for one candidate/party versus another. The book encourages Americans to take control of our country back.

I'm also chasing Fidget's kids this summer. Between baseball and their other activities, it's practically a full time job. Add to that Fidget's chaotic work schedule and figuring out when to have meals ready each day can be a trial of trigonometric proportions. Plus all the rest of the every day household stuff: cleaning, laundry, etc.

I'm also doing some outdoor work on a friend's hobby farm. Mostly mowing the lawn, tearing down pens (they used to breed Siberian Huskies, and we're getting rid of the pens since they don't do that anymore), and stuff like that. It's getting me back into shape and it's something that I enjoy.

I'm also still working with Young Living oils. My business is slowly growing, which is fine by me as I didn't get involved with it to build a business--it's just something that's happening along the way. The oils have been life-changing for me, and are something I remain passionate about.

So, in a nutshell, that's what I've been up to.

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger nobody's fool said...

Here's something to keep you busy! You've been tagged.

http://www.soapboxblog.com/blog/archives/2007/07/03/eight_is_enough_1.php

 

Post a Comment

<< Home