Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Heat Wave

It's 32 today! I didn't even have to wear a jacket when I ran to the store. The breeze is still a bit brisk, but compared to 40 below, this is spring!

Had a nice day off yesterday...Went car shopping, and to the store to get the dog a new chew toy. Nothing exciting, but a nice, relaxing day.

Watched SAW II last night. Great movie, highly recommend it. I wasn't really too excited, because sequels are never as good as the first...This is an exception. Fidget watched most of it from under her blanket, but even she said it was good.

We still don't know who broke into our house, and I'm now resigned to fact that we will probably never know. I now keep the gun in the bedroom, and I also now know exactly when I can shoot an intruder...So if one of you assholes is the culprit, know that the next 911 call I make from my house will be for an ambulance because, "I've just shot an intruder." (Thank you to Julia Roberts for that line.) :) In any case, whoever it was will be better off holding me up on the street. If my family is threatened again...Well, we're praying it doesn't happen again.

That's the current report from here in La-La land.

1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger stacey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home