Monday, February 13, 2006

Psychology

I love psychology. Really love it. I don't always agree with everything, but I really enjoy it. We've been discussing Freud...And that is always good for a few laughs. The instructor handed out an article entitled, "Freudian Analysis of Hansel and Gretel". It was written by Bruno Bettelheim, a 1950's Freud fanatic.

After much thought, I am dropping my anatomy class. I don't need it, and it is taking up way more time than I have to devote to it. It is a really interesting class, and I will probably end up taking it later just for fun. I've already taken basic anatomy and physiology, so this is just sort of an upper level refresher.

That leads me to my other recent decision...I'm going to try to get back into the nearby four-year university. I've taken some classes there in the past, and with the exception of a statistics class, my grades have been decent. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home