Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Brief Hello

Welcome to my shiny new blog. First a little about me...

I'm a thirty-something lesbian from Minnesota. I live with my partner and small zoo of domesticated animals. She shares custody of her 3 sons with her ex-husband, so they also live with us part-time. I'm an EMT and a student. My other half, affectionately called "Fidget", is an RN.

This is my little space on the web, and I will utilize my first amendment rights...I will speak my mind. If it offends you, then don't read here. I'm not here to change your opinions, please don't come here and try to change mine. That said...Disagreement is welcome, as long as we remain respectful of one another. Teasing is welcome, hate is not. I shut my last blog down due to hate-mongers.

What will you find here? Hmm...I suppose this is sort of a knick-knacky type of blog. As in, "a little of this, a little of that". I have a list of questions that previous readers have asked, and I will start by answering those. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to fire away. I don't promise to be perfect with spelling and punctuation, but I will do my best.

Welcome to my corner, enjoy yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home