Friday, February 17, 2006

Random Thoughts

It's cold. Beyond damn cold...It's fucking cold. It's -11 right now. As in 11 below ZERO. The wind chill rounds out nicely at 40 below. BRRRRRRR!! So help me, when Fidget's kids are grown we are moving someplace warm.

I'm stalling on the questions and answers for now, as I can't find the damn list.

Watching the Olympics earlier...A woman actually came down the hill with a TIARA on. Not a helmet--a tiara. Not to be outdone, her teammate followed wearing pearls. What the fuck?! Oh, of course they were Americans.

A note to the 30 pound girl who couldn't get the outside door open today at the college...Yes, I did open the door without trouble. No, I didn't get blown off my feet like you did. Yes, I am fat. But I also know this: It was me who caught your skinny ass before you hurt yourself.

I'm going to go and warm up by the heater and snuggle with Fidget before she leaves for work. Y'all stay warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home