Wednesday, April 05, 2006

This and That

Fidget has 3 boys...hmm...what cutesy nicknames shall I give them for this blog? The oldest shall be Larry (he loves "Git R Done"). The middle shall be River (he loves nature). The youngest shall be Bo (he's a natural athlete).

Anyway, Larry is wrestling in the state tournament this weekend. River and Bo didn't make it, but they are excited for their brother. Larry is beside himself with pride, and he deserves to
be--he worked his butt off this year. Fidget and the boys are headed off for the entire weekend leaving the zoo and I to fend for ourselves. She has already made me promise not to add to the zoo while she's gone.

It's kind of funny to watch her reactions...There are a couple of stray cats in our neighborhood, one of them is an adorable orange tabby. I keep telling her, "We don't have one like that yet." I always add the yet...It keeps her on her toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home