Sunday, April 09, 2006

Long, boring weekend

Nothing exciting going on...I've spent most of the weekend cleaning and studying.

Fidget called, Larry didn't make the top 3 in the individual, but his team was in 1st place the last time I talked to her. I also talked with Bo briefly, he's so funny. He's surrounded by a bazillion kids, parents and other spectators--this is our conversation.
"Hi Stacey."
"Hi buddy, how are you?"
"Ok. We haven't gone swimming yet."
"Well, maybe you'll go tonight."
"I love you."
"I love you too, buddy. Are you having fun?"
"Yeah...GUESS WHAT????!!! ON SUNDAY...nevermind."
"Okay, you be good for your mom, okay?"
"I guess...mom wants to talk to you now."

All that activity, and the kid is dying to swim at the hotel. He's so 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home